We welcome all ideas for fundraising or raising awareness for any of our charities. Why contact us when you are thinking of fundraising for a Divo Charity? The aim of the Il Divo Fans for Charity is to help and support fans who wish to fundraise legally, practically and by form of PR to make their actions known among fans. This is what we can do, among other things:
- Help you with official/legal/copyright permissions when needed: the Sébastien Izambard Official Fan Club has arrangements and/or contracts with Sony Music, professional photographers, fan photographers, promoters... and hence makes sure your fundraising is officially endorsed.
- Help you with practical arrangements: what would be the best timing to run a certain fundraiser? How do I set up a fundraising page? We can provide you with answers to all these questions and more.
- Expand your audience: we will share your fundraiser on our websites, social media, newsletter and affliated pages, reaching 1000s of international fans in one go.
- Take care of technical details for you. For example, did you created a handmade item you wish to sell? We put it in our store for you and international viewing, ordering, paying,... are all done automatically. Our team will make sure to tell you where and when to dispatch and keep you informed of the processes.
- Report the results of your fundraiser to Sébastien and the charity or charities. We make sure results are documented, archived and reported to all concerned parties. Name and country of the fundraiser is included by default, unless they express the desire to remain anonymous.
If you would like to fundraise, please contact us at email@example.com with details.
When your project has been approved and planned, in collaboration with the charity or charities the proceeds will go to, you will receive an endorsement letter from the Sébastien Izambard Official Fan Club detailing:
- the nature of the action
- the timing
- the people responsible
- the charity or charities receiving the proceeds from the action/item(s) and the way in which they will be donated
- the official permissions obtained/copyrights cleared
This letter is proof of fair and legal dealings as well as the report of shared responsibilities of the club and the person creating/supplying the action/items. To run a fundraiser with an endorsement letter means you agree the raised total will be added to the Il Divo Fans for Charity total (effectively raised totals cannot be withdrawn once added). You equally agree to keep our Fan Charity Coordinator up to date with progress and the result of your fundraiser.
Please bear in mind that we cannot allow any profits to be made from fundraisers. All proceeds must go to one or more of our supported charities. Equally, you must make sure that what you create is in accordance with international copyright (and other) laws. If you're unsure, just contact us and we can help you with legal as well as practical arrangements.